User avatar

dbrick

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Monsters

    Thanks!

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Monsters

    Thanks for the review! I am actually brainstorming right know on how to expand this.

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Shadows of Nightmares

    Sorry, double post....

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Shadows of Nightmares

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Panic Is the Brother of Procrastination

    Thanks for the review! Ha ha, yes, I did finish the assignment.

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Monsters

    Thanks!

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Monsters

    Thank you for the review! Thanks for pointing out the ellipses. The reason that I didn't say how he helped him fight the "monsters" was because I felt like we ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Panic Is the Brother of Procrastination

    Thanks for your review! I definitely feel your pain with that test, I hope it went well!

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Panic Is the Brother of Procrastination

    Hey! Thanks for the review. I am glad you pointed out the capitalization, I didn't even notice that.

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: A Life of Cloth

    Wow......that was amazing! Your wording and the flow was really great. You seamlessly told a story full of symbolism through poetry in a beautiful way. This is a poem that ...

    Nov 7, 2013


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz