Random avatar

davy89irox

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate)

    This poem is wow, just wow in every sense of the word. It's sad and remorseful and beautiful, and dark - this is everything a long poem should be. It's ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Have A Question

    It sounded more like a rap or a freestyle than a poem, but you have it in the poetry section, I'm going to critique it as a poem. The Good ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Message in a Bottle(edited)

    Hey Chic, This was a good lil' poem lot of power in just a little bit, and i thin you picked a topic that most people can relate to. - ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lucas Said

    Your poem is different, i will never say that art is wrong, but this is really different - i would like to know the backstory to this one, it lacks ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Dance

    I Like your poem - im kind of a romantic so this one stuck out. I really like how you focus on just you two people, even though your in ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To the Fiend

    What an interesting poem - its good. few things i noticed 1. You had a really good iambic trimeter going until you got to "Swallowing kin and stars" im not ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost In The BLue

    This is a beautiful poem. i really like the imagery, its twilight, dark gloomy-ish, one of my favorite things - and def. the most unique element in this poem (in ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Haiku of Nature

    I like these you use a lot of liquid sounds and i love that in Haiku, makes them flit right off the tongue. my favorite is the 2nd one, i ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sometimes I cry

    I gotta agree with the last person, The subject is overdone, i think its a bittersweet way to write. On one had there is a lot to be sad about ...

    Mar 12, 2010


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway