User avatar

dangerdanger

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Three(Rhyme Scheme Fixed)

    Oohh.. then I was right from what I thought.. :)) anyway.. keep writing great works my fellow. You are blessed~ :))

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Feelings for Joan

    Okay, I get it now why it was formatted like this. HAHAHA. Yeah, right!! I thought it was just an error-in-format, but...... there's more behind it. :P LOL. such a ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunshine

    HAHAHAHA. I'm just kidding ANDREW.!! Don't mention my name here..!! XD Alright... it's goof, I mean good. HAHA. How about Haiku 5-7-4 mode?? LOLS . :D

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunshine

    HAHAHAHA. I'm just kidding ANDREW.!! Don't mention my name here..!! XD Alright... it's goof, I mean good. HAHA. How about Haiku 5-7-4 mode?? LOLS . :D

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sunshine

    Hey, rewAnd??? Like... danger? Tsk. XD What's with this Haiku?? I really don't get this.. for real. Like.... duh!! Such a trash. Do you even know how to create one? ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Feelings for Joan

    Hi SynSeta! Well, how's your day? (a filler question, lol XD) So, with your poem, I guess........... we should just talk personally. :P Whahahaha. I'm such a trash here, you ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Scroll of a Writer's Life

    I'm very overwhelmed. Really. For those who made their comments and suggestions to my work, whooo.. superb. You guys are best.!!!. :)))))) Those critiques you've said was really helpful. :)))) ...

    Jan 10, 2014


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx