User avatar

dancingwatermelon

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Oh, thank you so much!! NEVER did I expect to get a review like that.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Blocked

    I dunno. I was never told, but I always did that on facebook, so I guess it's automatic for me. (I just hold shift and press enter twice, but it ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hi! Thank you so much for the review! I should really fix that first sentence, shouldn't I? ;-) Thanks again for the review! Good luck in your writing endeavors!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Dramatic Re: Sip It Up

    It could be that the majority of the people on this website are under 18, so you're targeted audience is pretty small.

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Fixed it!!

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey, thanks so much! I guess I was pretty focused in the beginning, but not so much in the end. I'll work on that. Thank you for your input! It ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Thank you so much! Rereading it last night, I realized that I never said what had hit Faylinn. I like the deranged chipmunk idea... ;-) Thank you for the review! ...

    Apr 1, 2014


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket