User avatar

dancingwatermelon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Some Words

    Hey, there! Dancingwatermelon here for a review! While this poem is very short, it speaks SO much. You can feel the weight of the pain the speaker is carrying, and ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: What happened to the straight?

    Hey, dragonofphoenix! I'm here to try to review this piece, and hope to help you in the end! I really like this poem you have written, and the idea behind ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Blocked

    Hi, Niraco! (Wow, cool name!) I really like this! If I interpreted this correctly, this is a poem about writer's block? I think all of us on this website can ...

    Apr 2, 2014


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind