User avatar

dailystatic

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dont Follow Me

    The meter was great! It flows sooooo nicely and the emotion is genuine and strong and has just the right amount of pleading and hope. There feels like there's a ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I do not sleep.

    Ya, it is Anglo-Saxon and is actually on a tomb-stone. The one that you have, Fellow, has the second line in each stanza (except the first and last stanzas) just ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Please Don't Run

    The flow and tone are great! And I actually really like the length. Any longer and it might seem forced. I love the ending "The Lord will meet you/At the ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Poetry's S**t!?

    Honestly ---- hilarious.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strangers

    andiminlovegalore - I hope I spelled your name right, and that 'spelled' is ok to use in that sentence instead of 'spelt' since they are interchangeable here. You are awesome. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strangers

    Thanks for the feedback! It was just a little poem that I started writing randomly and was done with after five minutes, but I ended up liking it and thought ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    i read it a few years ago and loved it. all i remember (beside the basic plot and how much i really liked the main characters) was that it was ...

    Aug 5, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska