User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Cool Bean

    ...and this gave me a much-needed smile. It's freaking awesome. Cool beans. XD

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Untitled for now

    *served its purpose

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Ipseity

    Thanks!

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: It's Supposed To Be Sunny

    Thanks!

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Seeing Distance

    I'm sorry, I meant to type "grammatically INcorrect" in the sixth paragraph. My apologies.

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: It's Supposed To Be Sunny

    Thank you so much, Noel. I'm happy that you liked it and could identify with it. It makes me feel better to know that there are other people like me ...

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Dragon!

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Klara!

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thank you!

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Rose! :D

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Runes! :D

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Kazhy!

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thank you, Granger. I'm happy that you liked it.

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thank you! :D

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Thanks, Rose!

    Nov 28, 2012


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield