-
Re: I Will Chase the Wind.
Thanks! :D
Jan 24, 2013 -
Re: Stale Cereal
Thank you so much for your input! What an awesome review! :)
Jan 11, 2013 -
Re: Stale Cereal
Thank you, Neva! I'm happy that you liked it.
Jan 11, 2013 -
Re: Sporadic Thrum
Thanks, Lycando!
Jan 10, 2013 -
Re: Sporadic Thrum
Thanks, Claire!
Jan 10, 2013 -
Re: Patches
Thank you very much! :D
Dec 30, 2012 -
Re: Patches
Thanks for your input, Murtle! I agree with many of the things you said. Thank you for pointing them out; I'll definitely take them into consideration.
Dec 30, 2012 -
Re: Desk Lamps Don't Have Coals
Thanks! I will!
Dec 27, 2012 -
Re: Desk Lamps Don't Have Coals
Hey, Charlie! Yeah, I thought about the way I described the bonfire when I was writing this poem and asked myself if it was accurate. I came to the conclusion ...
Dec 27, 2012 -
Re: Desk Lamps Don't Have Coals
Thank you, Alex!
Dec 27, 2012 -
Re: Desk Lamps Don't Have Coals
Thanks! I'm happy that you liked it. :)
Dec 27, 2012 -
Re: Maybe Not Just A Scratch
Thanks, Lauren! I'll definitely take your input into consideration. :)
Dec 21, 2012 -
Re: The Things I Do Not Like To Write About On Paper
Thanks, Pencil!
Dec 21, 2012 -
Re: The Things I Do Not Like To Write About On Paper
Thanks, Tulsa!
Dec 21, 2012 -
Re: More
Thank you so much, CJ! I'm happy that you like my work. :D Thanks so much for your input!
Dec 21, 2012
