User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In My Mind - Chapter 1

    Hello there! Rose from Review Team Yellow here to share my thoughts about this piece with you! :D Overall, this is some nice work. Your main character will definitely give ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: An Alien World- Chapter 1

    Hello there! Rose here from Review Team Yellow to review! Wow. This is really short. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, seeing as it's the first chapter and I ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hidden Illusions Chapter 7

    Hello there, Sharky! (May I call you Sharky? :D) Rose here to review for Review Team Yellow! Wow. This piece was amazing. I rarely find writing like this on here; ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sydney, Lies, Jilian and Spies

    Hello there, Emily! Rose here to review!! Overall, this is a very good piece. The best part about it, for me, is the style of your writing. I didn't find ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen To My Thoughts, Even When Speaking

    Hello there, Abid! Rose here to review! I really like this piece, although it is a bit wordy for my taste. My favorite parts of it are the charming little ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Just Some Thoughts

    Hello there! I'm Rose! First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here as much as I do; there are so many awesome, helpful writers on here who've ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Promise Me Forever

    Hello there, Flute! Rose here to review! Overall, this is a cute poem. Love is always good to write about because, well, it's love, and everyone's interested in it. The ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dear Mother

    Hello there. I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! The best part about this piece, in my opinion, is the idea behind it. By telling the story in ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Innocence Untrue

    Hello there! Rose here to review! This is an interesting poem. I don't usually like poems like these because they can turn out feeling chunky and hard to read, but ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sweet Valentine

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, the subject of this is awesome. I was actually just thinking about Valentine's Day a few days ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Take Care

    Hello, Lights! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, this piece has an insane amount of potential. At some parts, the details you used and the ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The wine of love

    Hello there, Hudz! Rose here to review! First off, this is a cute piece. Love is always nice to write about. The wine of love . It’s so intoxicatingly sweet ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Magnificent Mansion Chapter 1

    Hello, Tucker! Rose here to review! :D Wow! So you're writing a mystery. I haven't attempted to write one myself since they're not my genre of choice, but I have ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am Insane

    Hello, Insanity! Rose here. I'll be reviewing this piece today! I genuinely like this poem. The title drew me in immediately (I'm always interested in pieces about insanity, because I ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Hello, Glimmer! (Beautiful username, by the way.) I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. This is truly a beautiful poem. When I first began to read it, I ...

    Dec 15, 2011


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist