-
Re: Chandelier
Thanks!:) Yes, I wrote it in the style of Vanessa Hudgens. I like writing music inspired by other artists. It helps me grow artistically while learning different genres.
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Don't Say Yes
Thank you all for the comments. I admit that it was a bit rushed because I was doing it in the spur of the moment as a prompt, but I ...
Dec 14, 2011 -
Re: An Artist and His Brush
Thank you guys so much! I'll try to read and give feedback on your work as well, as soon as I can:)
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Photographs
You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you liked it. I stray away from actual poetry because I have limited knowledge when it comes to structure and lines, ect. Lyrics ...
May 26, 2011 -
Re: Beautiful Flame
This reads like a movie scene. Each line is quick and moving. I hope that makes sense. I keep reading it over and over again because I love the feel ...
May 25, 2011 -
Re: An Artist and His Brush
Thank you KatTrain! I've never been so excited about slashes and corrections in my writing before:) I guess it's because other people are actually taking the time to read my ...
May 25, 2011 -
Re: Kelsy the Snowgirl
I think you wrote well for a five year old. I don't remember my sentences being that cohesive when I was that age. It's really cute.
May 25, 2011 -
Re: Free
Thank you guys for the reviews and feedback! It feels good to put yourself out there and get a great response:)
May 25, 2011 -
Re:
This was really powerful. I love the flow of it. I could visualize this being performed in a poetry slam with emotion in every word.
May 25, 2011 -
Re: 0
Great job! I was drawn in from the first few paragraphs. I also love your style and your descriptions put me right there in the setting. This story has inspired ...
May 22, 2011
