User avatar

creativelyyours

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Baying For Freedom

    I love your imagery in this poem. It sets the reader right into that sad and gruesome world. I could see the dog's pleading eyes as I read. I don't ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Last Kiss

    This felt very real to me, as if written in a diary or letter. I think there could be more of a story here, though. It feels like you're holding ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Till we meet again

    This is a very moving piece. This verse is my favorite: The angles are now your friends, and you are one of them, The only grammatical error I've found was ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I really enjoyed reading this. I'm not an expert on poetry, so I can't really give a critiquing review. What I can say is that I love your style. This ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forget the World~1

    This is really good. Even though I already knew what Julie was going to tell Noah, I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. Your portrayal of the ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cancer

    It's sad that a person goes into treatment for one illness and comes out with another. I was aware of the physical side of effects of chemo, but to learn ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    One of the best books I've ever read was A Separate Peace by John Knowles. There was something about Phineas. He just stuck to me and I couldn't get him ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Darkest Light

    Hate Which side should I take? Left or Right? My heart pound to make the right choice But there isnt a right choice There only Hate What the world is ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Holding On To Nothing: Prologue

    This is an awesome opening. You wrote her pain and depression in a way that's believable. Anyone who's struggled with getting over a broken heart can relate to her emotions ...

    May 25, 2011


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot