User avatar

constantia

constantia.

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter Five

    First off, just to warn you, I don't really like to beat around the bush when reviewing/beta'ing a piece. That doesn't mean, however, that I am insensitive to the author's ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    I have come to fulfill your request!(: But... because this is such a long piece, I might need to split up this review into two or more posts. Well, unless ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Perfectly Flawed: Prologue

    I liked it! Entertaining and cute(: But just a few things to address, if I may... I personally thing the first two paragraphs were a little choppy. It didn't flow ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: crescent Moon Chapter 4

    Because you haven't had a review for this chapter yet, and you had left a lovely one of support on mine... I thought maybe to return the gesture. I know ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Day That I Failed

    Haha, I liked it! Your narration gives the story its own kind of levity that's pretty refreshing. But I don't feel like the plot's entirely linear. If you had used ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Gettysburg Chapter 3

    The usually merry breakfast table was still, the only sounds those of porridge being chewed and milk gulped down. I think you're missing a word or two here. I'm not ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Mother's Love

    That was pretty amazing. A little confusing, but amazing nonetheless. Now, if I may address some of those confusing points...?(: “Now get out of here you worthless brat!” Millicent barked. ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Twin Towers

    This gave me goosebumps. I'm honestly trying to push that "awe-moment" sensation aside, so that I can give you a proper review, but it's kind of difficult at the moment... ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    Oh crap. lol In all honesty. I went into this thinking it would have something to do with jealousy. And maybe it does, to some extent. But essentially, it's just ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Swan

    Omg. This has honestly left me a little breathless. It's a wounded girl, unknowingly stripped to her core by a stranger, but one who is willing to ease the wounds. ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: 9/11/2001

    It's a nice dedication to the tragedy that is 9/11. I very much admire that you paid your respects through writing.(: Now, to go more in-depth... I don't necessarily agree ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh My Love

    It's sweet. Reminds me of Elizabeth Barret Browning with some Shakespearean tones thrown in. lol Just be mindful of grammar and and punctuation. Though, considering this is poetry, you may ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Is Numb

    I cannot tell you how much I feel for this. I honestly relate to it, for reasons that I wish I didn't. Tell me if i'm wrong here, but this ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Memoriam

    This, was absolutely touching. I've been thinking a lot about 9/11 lately, for numerous reasons - not that I've lost anyone, but I think i'm just more aware. "Did you ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Beginning

    Love it so far. Hope you continue with it. I'm interested to know how you've planned this out. I like some adventure and mystery hehe. Just a few things I ...

    Sep 9, 2011


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100