User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireworks

    I really enjoyed this! I mean I don't feel your unpatrotic or anything. Sometimes I feel the same exact way. We were (and still are) selfish people who just are ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Mommy

    This was really deep and I enjoyed it. I totally feel your pain (well sorta) because my step mom has done horrible things to me. I really enjoyed the emotion ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P

    I found it really creative that she was related to the Harry Potter characters. I really thought it was cool and enjoyed the diary. Although it's really good, I would ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    I could see that this was a piece of a story... I really liked it and it used very good descriptive details. It was very vivid in my mind. The ...

    Jun 28, 2011


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming