User avatar

chayonz

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Fifteen and Sixteen

    I dont get what really happened to her. Did she get raped or something?? Anyways can't wait to read the next one!! Plz post sooooooon!!!! Chayonz! oh and dont get ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Eight

    Hey. I haven't been ctitiquing ur stories but I have been reading them! I really like them. They aren't like most of the cheesy vampire stories I have read before. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Songwood part II

    Hey. The story is reallly intruiging. Its completely different from anything I've ever read. Although the black glob reminds me of that black evil gooey crap from the movie Spiderman ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon

    I have to say you're on to something. It is quite interesting the way he finds this egg. A dumbawaiter! he would've known? lol. Anyways i have to say though. ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Guardian's Oath

    Hey. This story is nice. The Oath thing sorta surprised me though. Are they in like a different century or world or something? Just one thing though, you make the ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part II

    OK next one. This part if a bit confusing. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Man, you are a good cook.” The boy merely blinked a

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I

    Now i'm going to critc YOUR books. lol. I feel thats the least i can do cuz you've been such a good critic for mine. :P Well I thought it ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Evil #3

    Its good! But in my opinion you need to stop saying 'Christian' so much. You seem to constantly say his name instead of saying 'he' or something like that and ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Short Story

    The story is a bit off. First it does need a bit of spacing. And second, although you mentioned in your story that things were happening too fast for the ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    It was short and sweet but not very creative. But as a first its not all that bad. It is a bit cliche but nowadays a lot of things are ...

    Oct 7, 2007


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown