User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I need a name

    That's a link to the Community forums, and here is a link to the welcome thread: Here a few New User guides: I hope those will help. Now we have ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I need a name

    That did help thanks. I dont know how to post things in the community or disscusion forums. Can you help me? Scroll up to the top of the site. You'll ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'd have to say Al Gore's book, An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming and What We Can Do About IT. Long, boring, and hundreds of pages of ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Good spy fic

    The Spellman Files. The best book on the Battle of the Books list this year.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    Oh my gosh! I love the series so far! I cannot wait for the fifth! So soon, but so far away. I'm excited for it. :P

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hot Air Balloon

    Oh no, I understood it, I just don't think the title just fits right. Maybe it's just me. I'm a bit weird like that. :P It's probably because it wasn't ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Blessed Be The Name

    Oh thanks! You are welcome. Now I have more time on my hands, I'll see about more to my review. Our bloody sacrafice (sacrafice is spelled wrong, it should be ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancer

    Wow....that was amazing for only ten minutes! I might go take a peek at your old work to compare. *nods* Good job though on trying to focus on something else, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: And Then.

    Hello, my name is Colt. Wow, that was grasping enough! I hope you make it into a novel, I'd love to read it. I'm sorry, but it needs a new ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: YWS Bill of Rights

    Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Very clever! *memorizes* This is as good as our real one. I don't see many errors either. This was amazing. And, there was repetition ...

    Mar 9, 2009


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero