-
Re: Face in the Mirror
It's strange to see so many people feel the same. When you're going through what your feeling, it really doesn't feel like it. I like this poem, although I feel ...
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Dear Aunt Clara
I'm really liking this. I've found what I think is a mistake in the second chapter. Although I was due to return in a few days, I’d missed her best ...
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Suicide
Wow! I love this! I just can't wait to read more. I thinks its a really sensitive subject that you have written about, something that i think most people come ...
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Sleepy Puppy Waking Up
OK. I like this poem. There are a few things I would change. curly and fuzzy and wrinkled and small, oh so small. I would take out the oh so ...
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Never Good Enough
I like this poem...you just need to develop it. Maybe make the lines longer to add some rhythm to it. By the way, this poem does have something that attacks ...
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Leaking Contradiction
I like this. I write this sort of thing sometimes and it really helps me just to let my thoughts out, even if they don't make sense to anyone else ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: "Four"
I really like it. the only thing i would change is each taking a turn to each take a turn but that's only in my eyes! also, Staring into each ...
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: a kiss on broken lips
I think it is a really good poem, but if you put capital letters at the beginning of each line and capital letters for "I". Also I don't think you ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: Wrapped Around My Heart
I like it, but i don't really understand the last verse. [/quote]But these nights I lock my doors for now I know you're kind all to well. Before you my ...
Apr 8, 2006
