User avatar

catherinemurder15

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Maps To Nowhere - Ch. 1

    It was an interesting chapter!! I like your style of writing. I love the list in the beginning and the sarcasm. It adds slightly, a dark humor to the writing. ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Chapter 1; part 1 (Till death do us part)

    The chapter was really intriguing. A chapter that will make the reader turn to the next page. I liked your description of the scene very well and how you let ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Mantaxila from Kaxteborous

    Well.. this is definitely a children's stories. A story with a moral to be courageous and use your intellect appropriately. It will be a good bedtime story! In the introduction, ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Excalibur

    I really like the way you have written the story but I think you have over done it because I had to force myself to read it. Otherwise it was ...

    Oct 17, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Free, One Hundred Percent.

    :smt023 :smt023 No words! Its totally awesome! How can you write so good? Life and Death. One, an experience enriching you with joy and pain, other relieving you from all. ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mommy, why are you so cold?

    Awesome poetry! It looks like you suffered so much. This poem reminds of Eminem's lyrics. I loved the last two lines. This shows how much you love your mother. Your ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Magic Of The Plays

    Your beginning was very good. I feel that you could have made the introduction of the characters and the routine more colorful by being describing the image too. They are ...

    Oct 27, 2011


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost