User avatar

cassidyrose

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Boy and His Violin

    You might as well be saying... "oh Matt, I love you, oh Matt, can you see me? I watch and stalk you every day, and pray you see me... Do ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~2

    2 My parents hadn’t returned home when I got home. I hurriedly stuffed my guitar underneath my bed, put a cardigan on over my ‘slutty’ tank top and grabbed my ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lie To Me~1

    Okay. I really liked this. I enjoyed reading this chapter, as it has a good plot. A few nitpicks though... This chapter was a little short for my liking, so ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Story chapter 5:The First Day of School

    Love Story Chapter 5: The First Day of School I am going to seperate the point of views on the first day of school in different parts of chapter 5. ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    This part was good. I loved how you incorporate everything. I do have one nitpick though. Even though it doesn't show it, you have some spelling errors. You might want ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Birthday Papers

    OK, WOW. This was a very good story, and leaves you wanting more. Like everyone else said, CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I also hate cliffhangers, especially when they are on short stories. You ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    This was a good poem. I enjoined reading it, and the fact of what it was at the end was a surprise. I can definitely relate to this poem, and ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Story chapter 2: Dancing in the Dark

    Ok, so I would like to start out by saying I absoulutley love this story. You are a fantastic writer, and your story is perfect. You make everything sound so ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Black Rose

    Chapter 1 Blasted snow , thought Valeryn as he nudged his horse forward through the deep white expanse. His heavy white cloak wasn’t even enough to keep him warm in ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Perhaps we should not kiss tonight, Beneath the hazy silver light; Intoxicated by the fumes Of cigarettes and cheap perfume. Perhaps we should not dance tonight, Lose ourselves in pulsing ...

    Dec 18, 2010


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor