Random avatar

carameldreams

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cry

    Thanks for the review I can be rather bad when it comes to spelling i actually dont think i have published anythin with out a mistake to be honest so ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Field of Flowers

    I reallly like this. It just simple and nice. I enjoyed reading it seems to have a nice flow and I think you have done a good job!

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who Knows?

    I realy like this poem and too have to disagree with the first two comments. I think the poem reads really well and its a very dark and scary poem ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Demon in the Mirror

    brill that mate

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Time to get over

    Thanks pop nice to know someone likes it :) and yeah i will make them changes thanks for the advice!

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bells (My version!)

    Amazing! I really like this poem i was actually excited reading it. Keep up the good work and i look foward to reading more of your stuff

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The King of Hearts

    OMG damn your talented and only 16 you seem to have so much awerness of the world but still manage to keep your vulnerability. You amaze me and i think ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: couture no more

    well thanks again to everyone for the advice and I will add a couples of verses to it and hopefully it will then make more sense and by the why ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: couture no more

    Thank for the advice

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence Sings

    wow this is cool!

    Apr 18, 2010


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain