Random avatar

carameldreams

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (If only you were) Mine

    I want you to understand Good first lie I want you to touch my hand with your hand. I really like this line it really made me feel warm Because ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Ice Sculpture

    I realy like this poem very well done. All I would say is that it seemed to drag on so many just change the structre because it made it abit ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    I lie here in this dreaming state. Too often had I tempted fate. nice start i really like the opening you have already got me trapped like a rapist and ...

    Oct 24, 2010


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling