User avatar

calmyindanger

calmyindanger

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: U and I. U is my beloved love and I is the desperate me in love.

    :)

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: log 2- Lany Evergale

    thank you -calmyindanger

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: log 2- Lany Evergale

    Thank you Thank you for the feed back, every bit is helpful. as for my choice on not describing the monster fully, it was on purpose. ill be sure to ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    ah, thank you I noticed your comment on log 2 so i came here to see this one. I really am thankful for the feedback. Ill work on the things ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: log 2- Lany Evergale

    Thank you I will take note of the things you've said about the story. As for the answer to your question on the measurement of the forest, she only guessed. ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    I'm currently working on log 2. it might be a little long.

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    thank you It took me a while but I understood what you were saying. I will try in the future to be better with my grammar. I shall also try ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    thank you I will be sure to try to be more careful with my grammar in the future. As for the scenes I will make note to be more descriptive. ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    thank you I will be sure to try to be more careful with my grammar in the future. As for the scenes I will make note to be more descriptive. ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: log 1 - lany evergale.

    Thanks! Thank you for the feed back. its good to know where the story falters and its strengths. I will work on making my use of tense better in the ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Entry 2 - What If I'm Wrong?

    While reading this i felt like a kid again by the middle of the poem. it manage to bring back feelings that I had forgot. thank you, thank you for ...

    Jun 23, 2020


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin