User avatar

caliginous

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Left Out

    Ello, caliginous here. First of all, this poem is extremely relatable. I think about this concept every day of my life. So many people don't like themselves, so they hide ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Blue

    Hey @Lissa, caliginous here. I love this poem, it's so much deeper than I originally thought it would be based in the length. @felestia and @WarmEyesMeltSnow made the point of ...

    Nov 9, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Color

    Heyo, caliginous here. This story brings about the interesting concept of human greed. You did an excellent job explaining what some people would give up just for money. I loved ...

    Nov 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: colors

    Hello, caliginous here for a quick review. First of all, I really loved this poem. The way you used various colors to describe someone's life was beautiful. Although it was ...

    Nov 8, 2015


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix