User avatar

cade3lit

  • Script » General, General Re: a screenplay. about wife,baby, husband and deep issues

    Thinking about writing more to this but have not started because I have a lot on my plate right now in terms of writing. I have written other screenplays if ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drift

    Good, i wish i could give some specific details of what to do better but i do not have the time. possibly i will be back to do so. I ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Not A Fairytale.

    Good, the first stanza I think it should be known not know. Well written but you could use some similies or metaphors to better capture the moments you "share" with ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Remember that? (Opinions Wanted)

    Okay so I changed the whole poem basically... It is a lot different although not perfect seeing as how I have once again only written this in a mere ten ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent tears

    To me, it seems like this poem could be a lot more descriptive. Right now, it seems fairly vague and plain. Your word choice is average and you are telling ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Murder

    Thanks, I'll work on it and post again soon...most likely tonight? I'll let you know.

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Murder

    First of all, I would like to thank you for such a detailed and helpful review. I am still a young writer and learning certain techniques and strategies. This is ...

    Sep 13, 2010


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley