User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    It is going to be a film. Eragon is being worked on right now.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    For one, most of the comparisons were either just wrong or far stretched.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Wow Silverstar. So much stuff in that review is pure bogus.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    That movie looks like it may just be bad, but with WETA working on it, it might pull through. They should of done The Voyage of the Dawn Treader or ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Im always online. I get emails whenever something new is posted, so I can always refresh the page then.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Solis, I said nothing about religion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Well. Witchcraft in a real life setting.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Lord of the Rings. Better story and it doesn't go against my religion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    What exactly are you saying?? That God is a monster?? That His creation was a monster?? This is very wrong.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    But to better understand things you could read all of the Histories of Middle Earth and the Silmarillion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cup of Life

    At the Walmart I was at today, a lot of coffee was out of stock, and the signs said it was because of hurricane katrina. umm the poem is kind ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    I would read the Hobbit first. Thats how I did things. But it doesn't much matter because you'll still understand the Lord of the Rings without the Hobbit.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deoderant

    Offensive. Seems like most poems on here are.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: experimental

    weird. dont like it though.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: two-thousand-and-five-survive

    Kind of different, I don't know if I like it or not.

    Sep 29, 2005


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp