User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Life As A Teenage Dragon: Chapter One

    Hey there mrawesome, back for the first chapter! “Are we there yet?” My sister asked for the trillionth time since we’d left the café…which was like, fifteen seconds ago. “Amy, ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 1. Prologue

    hey there mrawesome. Cool name by the way! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this, apparently I wasn't getting my usual notifications that I've had a request ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Four

    Icy, tis me! Sorry it took so long to get here but I've been quite busy! I actually liked this chapter, although it was short. I think you gave good ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Replica of Amber Kindness

    Gheala, sweety, you're really going to have to let me know when you post more of this. Normally, I stalk the threads to find anything of interest to me, but ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Swan Song (11)

    Snoink, wow. I think RH sums up the confusion quite well. I reread the first chapter or so to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I don't think I did, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies Chapter Nine (Part One)

    Icy, tis me! Well, this was really really short but that's ok: easy to read. I thought her reactions were good at her discovery but maybe you could work it ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 14)

    Wowee, serves me right for arriving so late. For once, though, Azila hasn't said everything I needed to say. *cracks knuckles* So here I go! Austin hadn’t gained any common ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (2.2)

    Hello there Wifey! The door opened with a squeal as Crosse stepped into the bedroom. They jumped in surprise as he looked them up and down. His like daggers that ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Honor's Gauntlet (1.2)

    hahahahaa! Two very different reviews there, eh? haha! Snoink? I want some popcorn too! *sigh* Rach, I loved this. Ani does seem rather spoiled, and like Snoink, I kept thinking ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Swan Song (10)

    Whoa! Nicely done, Snoink! I was reading the beginning of Iluve's entry and I kept thinking, " Yes! Stop complaining, Solea, that's all you do! Well, I hadn't expected all ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter seven

    Hey there Anna! Sorry it took me so long to get here. I read it from work but never got the time to reply. So, as Skinsy said, this is ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Eight

    Hey there Icy, here for a review! Unlike RH, I liked the beginning of this. Well, I love it only if you bring up those fairies again, as RH mentioned. ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Sniper

    Holy mother of harry Potter, Glad, that review was amazing! That being said! Wow lol Kagi, here for a review! I have to agree with Zila who said your piece ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tattoo Engineer - 1.2 (Revised)

    Violet! Well, now that you've got two great reviews, I'm not sure what to add. Can I be honest? I was almost skimming over this, there was so little happening. ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Applebeans

    The one mistake I found : Before I know it, you will be diving yourself all the way to New York to visit me. Here's a big happy birthday wish ...

    May 17, 2011


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket