User avatar

boombas4

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will I forget?

    I understand the meaning but it feels as though you are holding back in your emotion. With lack of emotion it shows depression, but none can be absorbed in its ...

    Dec 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: The End

    Thank you. I an a strong believer and I love your take on this. I kept it more ominous as to leave room for interpretation

    May 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Man in Autumn Past Time

    Your potential is great but it feels as though you have sheltered your emotions. You need to break free and release your fears. Let it flow, don't let it be ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: The End

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Man in Autumn Past Time

    Please try to find your way and dig a little more. You are very gifted but you need to expand. Being literal is conformed to figurative in this work

    May 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Charm of Deception - Chapter 13

    This is mighty interesting

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Farewell..

    The commas are an issue but the content is getting there.

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    I believe this to be a bit untrue, as if an alternate reality. It is no shelter but a portal of darkness

    May 11, 2018


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya