User avatar

bookworm27

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    Thanks for your review! I do feel that I am way too superfluously pretentious in this essay-I'm not a big fan of the style, but my english teacher insists upon ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    Thanks so much Kafkaescence! I always love your reviews! I'll be sure to edit this--I normally don't just throw something down, but it came to me, and I said what ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Boy and His Violin

    Hello! Booky here to review-comments are in bold! My hair whipped from side to side Oh dear. Been listening to a bit too much Willow Smith have we? as I ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Wow! Unfortunately I'm on my itouch-dang tiny keyboard- so I can't do an in depth review, but I really enjoyed this! Can't wait to read the next part! -booky

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Dear Mom (Hair Story)

    Thanks so much for your input!

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    Thanks so much for everyones thoughts! I was not really sure whether this is a true comparison essay, as it also includes the overall theme of originality...also, as you all ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Maroon

    Lovely poem! Very descriptive, concise...what's not to love?

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chiharu~1

    I really really like this piece...only a few nitty gritty things, like Tara Taylors? Sorry, that just annoys me a bit. We have similar writing styles I believe, very descriptive ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Dog and Me

    Lovely poem! I love the ending! My only suggestion is to throw in a few more descriptive adjectives or words to spice it up. Other than that, very sweet!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Dog and Me

    Lovely poem! I love the ending! My only suggestion is to throw in a few more descriptive adjectives or words to spice it up. Other than that, very sweet!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Deleted-

    Hmmm...nice writing style, and has real potential, but i find the plot...or at least the beginning intro a bit cliche? older man, young girl, old house- i think it could ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Humanity

    Just gave me the chills. I love the use of the word ecstatic! Humanity is such a bold topic, this poem manages to expose the venerability and the harshness of ...

    Jan 1, 2011


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green