User avatar

bookslug:)

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    I loved that so much. You are really, really good at this. I love the way Edward accidently saves Bella and tries to use her as a shield... hahaha, I ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Sims and You

    Once, I was so intent on killing this guy - he was so annoying, everyone else in my family died cause i ingnored them It was annoying

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Piano Lessons

    This is really nice. Your writing is beautiful. I loved it, very touching. I wonder, do you ever find out why his mum forced him to go? Just, overall, wow. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Three Kisses...xxx (first world war peice)

    Can I just say that I wrote this when I was twelve going on thirteen so don't expect perfection :)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Kiterunner

    I think A Thousand Splendid Suns was better...but I get a bit bored by tragedy after tragedy after tragedy...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I agree, I read it in yr 7, horrendous. I also hate The Machine Gunners. And Before I Die is pretty awful. Shadowmancer. I got a page through that. Wohoooo!

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Will . . .

    I really enjoyed reading that. I would have enjoyed a little more description of the surroundings, but that's just me. Your writing is beautiful. :)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    Awwwwwwww, that is so sweet: Bella Cullen. Love it :)

    Feb 7, 2009


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights