-
Re: Are You Alone In This World?
I like the poem, and I like the subject mater. The only thing I found that I didn't like about the poem was this Are you alone in this world? ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Thin line between love and hate
I liked this poem "I doubt you ever shed a tear. I gave you many. " "Why can't you see that I truly loved you. For who you are, not ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: Dreams
haiku's are hard. What is helping me with Haiku's is remembering where they originated, which is China and were used to express the beauty of nature. My advice would be ...
Nov 9, 2007 -
Re: the wind
through a lot of the poetry handbooks and stuff I have read, something that is often repeated is "avoid cliches" I agree with this to a point. I think using ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Wounds
I liked how you spaced the last two lines away from the main body. "We heal as much as we can" is kind of weak, "can" although does rhyme brings ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Repunzal's Story
I liked this poem, it does make one laugh. A note about the forced rhyming usually becomes forced as well...I'm starting to understand that my poem is if I do ...
Nov 7, 2007
