User avatar

blueRaven2239

blueRaven2239

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I walked alone...

    I think it's really good for a rush and I think it could use some work but I think it could turn into an amazing song with a little work ...

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Death's Reign: Chapter IV

    it's really good I loved it a lot when is the next chapter???

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Three Blind Mice

    Hi, OMG!!! I loved it, it was so good and heartfelt and the emotion was perfect. The way it makes you think the way it makes me think is like ...

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Three Blind Mice

    Hi, OMG!!! I loved it, it was so good and heartfelt and the emotion was perfect. The way it makes you think the way it makes me think is like ...

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Only One

    thank you and I will make sure my grammar is better it's not my greatest strong point.

    Apr 11, 2016


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria