User avatar

bkwrm

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    It's great - I was hooked immediately and now I'm intrigued. I desperately wnat to know what happens next, which is a testament to your skills as a writer. One ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Night

    I've changed the line aout the sea's salty smell. Is it better now? Bkwrm

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stage Fears…

    I totally agree. Burp sounds wrong, but I don't have any suggestions as to what you could put in its place.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Innocent Love

    Love it, love it love it! Only one thing - Untainted, uncorrupt should it be uncorrupt ed ? Just a suggestion. Anyway keep it up, you're doing good. Bkwrm

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Imaginary Me

    I love the way you've done this. It really works. I'm off to sign your guest book now, Bkwrm.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    Thanks for your comments. Maybe I'll get around to checking punctuation sometime soon! Bkwrm

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bonfire Night

    I like it! You've really summed up bonfire night - well done! I really like the use of the word exhilerating. Keep it up, bkwrm :D

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    I quite like this even though it doesn't really flow as well as it could. Love the reference to R+J -I thought of them immediately Bkwrm

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Time

    It's good! You've really summed up how it feels. You might want to check it over though - what's 'shack' supposed to mean? Like it anyway - Bkwrm

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Your characters need developing. They've got no depth - they're not real enough. Other than that and all the typoes, it's pretty good. Bkwrm

    Mar 10, 2007


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton