User avatar

beckiw

beckiw

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Seven)

    So I started reading this on a whim. Then I read all of it (well all there is of it). And then I realised that probably meant I should review ...

    Mar 19, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: Genetic Savings & Clone

    Lauren! I saw you posted and couldn't resist having a read :) Then I thought I might plunge in for a review? Comment? I don't know. Probably more like a ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Seasons

    SAAAAACHEH! So like everyone else I'm finding it hard to not just scream at you about how much I love this story. I've already gushed to you like a crazy ...

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Cannibal At the West County Blood Drive

    LAUREN! Okay, let's get down to this! First of all. Dude, this is so so so awesome. I knew I would love this as soon as I read that wee ...

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Would you like to know how you died?

    Hey there Tennant! Thought I'd pop by for a review. Actually my 250th review! Let's get down to this. So my main thought after I finished was just one of ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: A Journeys End

    Hey Chuck! Here as requested :) Just like Shpealwithit said, your main problem here is pacing. Everything is very rushed and this in turn makes it quite confusing. What it ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Sounds of Oblivion- 2

    IT'S THE THING. POST OFFICE. TSK! I probably wouldn't say this a review just a general 'I read the thing and here are some thinks and flailing!' I reaaaaaally like ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: The Harvest Moon Creature of Lake Waynoka Part 3

    Hey Nats! I'm baaaack again! Ok so the beginning of this part, right up until they get to the boathouse, was muuuuch better! I felt the presence of the monster ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: The Harvest Moon Creature of Lake Waynoka Part 2

    Hey Nats! Here I am again! I didn't realise there were two more parts when I was reviewing the first so sorry about that! What I said in the first ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: The Harvest Moon Creature of Lake Waynoka

    Hey there, Nats! Welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding everything ok and enjoying it here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and be sure to ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Ari

    Hi there Moonshadow! :) Welcome to YWS. Hope you're finding things ok. If you need any help then let me know! So from your description of this piece it seems ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Poison Kitchen

    Hey Fortis! Here as requested :D I'm just going to do a general review because I didn't really find anything nit-picky. So! As Stella noted, this first chapter isn't very ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Horror Re: Things in the Deep - Prologue

    Hi there Aquestioning! Just stopped by for a look :) Nit-picks ahoy! The War Room, transformed into an expedition chamber, for there were no more battles, no more hate, had ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Fantasy land: Our Journey Begins.

    Hey jordin! Just stopped by to look at the beginning of your story in the hopes of dragging it out of the green room :) My instinctual feeling about this ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: A memoir

    Hey there GrenadeCatcher! Come to pull you free of the Green Room's clutches! The only couple of nit-picks I noticed were to do with your punctuation around dialogue. You miss ...

    May 29, 2013


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn