User avatar

bear

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    Romance stories are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I enjoyed this entire story a whole lot, until you started winding down to the end. You have a really intense ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Watcher (Chapter 2)

    I found few problems with this. However, you are missing some commas. I've been too lazy to do in depth grammar crits, but a quick rule: when addressing someone, their ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Nameless Fantasy Story: Prologue

    Parts of this, namely the Gaelic and the Lugh reference, made me say "sqweee!" Unfortunately, I don't speak Gaelic. But it's nice to see. I thought that your dialogue was ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: BAthory piece

    This was gruesome. It was also confusing and hard to follow. Part of this, I think, is because you didn't have the proper spacing between your paragraphs. (Always makes things ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rewrite of Chapter 1 The Watcher

    In general, I liked it. But there are a few things I want to point out in the line of cliches, and so with this critique there comes a disclaimer. ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Unchained Melody

    It's good for a start, but you have a few spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Since 'won't' is a contraction, you need the apostrophe. Also, you spelled beauty and believe ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A New World: Chapter 1

    I thought that this was very well written. However, I disagree with Coryab222 about the description in the second part. I think it was better with less description, because the ...

    May 3, 2008


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)