User avatar

averyismediocre

averyismediocre

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Oh! That was supposed to read together with the final line of the stanza to say "I wish I could forget who I am to make the problems go away." ...

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Thank you so much! You have an incredible day as well!

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback!

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Hi! Thank you for liking my poem! And thank you for catching my mistakes. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me what lines have errors so I can fix ...

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Wow! Thank you so much!

    Apr 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Also, I'm honestly not the best with metaphors and imagery but I will try my best to use some in the future! Thank you for that suggestion!

    Apr 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Hi! Thank you for this review! I also realized that dissociate didn't match the poem but I wrote this to be as truthful as possible and I literally would use ...

    Apr 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Thank you!

    Apr 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Monster

    Hi! First of all, thank you. Also, I find your comment and perception of my poem so interesting because I originally wrote this about my horrible mental state. I was ...

    Mar 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Thank you!

    Mar 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Thank you!

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    It's a rhyming pattern! Last time I did this pattern, people were confused about the writing so I decided to be clear about my rhyme scheme beforehand.

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: I am cold. My life is dull. My room is dark.

    Also, I would consider changing the title to something shorter like just, "I am cold." because yours is kind of lengthy. That's up to you though.

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Monster

    It's fine! I just wanted to make it clear that there was, in fact, a rhyme scheme. Thank you for the constructive criticism! (That sounded passive aggressive but it wasn't. ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Monster

    Oh no, you weren't rude at all. I enjoy constructive criticism. I just wanted to explain what I did.

    Mar 14, 2019


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red