-
Re: Lost
Hey Leela, thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! Regarding the quote - OF COURSE you can write it in your notebook! I feel so ...
May 13, 2017 -
Re: Lost
I'm so glad you liked the story! This review really made my day... thanks so much!
May 13, 2017 -
Re: Lost
Hey J! Thanks for the review! I will definitely try to shorten the story in my editing and make unnecessary long sentences shorter. I'm glad you liked the ending! Thanks ...
May 13, 2017 -
Re: Lost
Hey! Thanks for the amazing review! I understand what you mean about the change in tense being confusing and not flowing that smoothly, and I will try to change this ...
May 13, 2017 -
Re: Lost
Hey! Thanks for the great review, it really helped! I see what you mean about trimming the sentences and making the story shorter - I will definitely take that into ...
May 13, 2017 -
Re: One Look
Thank you!! This is such a sweet review and really made my day:) I see what you mean by adding more details (I love knowing all the details as well) ...
May 2, 2017 -
Re: One Look
Haha glad you understand it! Also I'm glad you like the new first sentence - your help is much appreciated! Thanks again for the great review
Apr 30, 2017 -
Re: One Look
Hey Sky! Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story :) Regarding the word 'surface', I agree that it probably sounds better as 'resurface' - thanks! Also, ...
Apr 30, 2017 -
Re: One Look
Hey Julia! Thanks a lot for the sweet and helpful review :) I changed the first sentence and made it shorter (not sure if it's better now). Let me explain ...
Apr 30, 2017 -
Re: One Look
Hi! Thank you for your review. I think that would probably make the story a little more realistic if I expanded on the her past with him, and I did ...
Apr 30, 2017 -
Re: One Of Many
I truly enjoyed reading this story. The way you built it up, effectively using imagery that brought a sense of peace was incredible. Closer to the end of the story ...
Apr 29, 2017
