User avatar

ashleymae

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Am A Dragon

    Thanks for the corrections! *S* Because poetry is really not my thing, I just wanted to make the requirements before I turned it in, which was to create a comparison ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Humorous Pain

    Its spelled Shakespeare and thanks *S* Actually, I took a test that compares your writings to one or two famous authors, and I got Dan Brown and Shakespeare. If anyone ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Le Morte d’Arthur

    Thank you both for your kind reviews *S* I actually wrote this poem for my creative writing class and it was supposed to be 14 lines or more. When I ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Very Brief Prologue

    It was very short, but it was good. Thats all I have to say, execpt I must add that you should continue to write it and post the other things ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye Mom

    I really liked it and I thought it was sweet. Just, always make sure to see the Doctor!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1

    I thought it was very good and interesting. I too am a fan of the Robin Hood legend, which is now no longer legend, but history. There is a list ...

    Nov 24, 2010


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna