User avatar

ashia605134

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    Breathing heavily , Selene Day peered around at the corner of the dark forest. Nothing. The forest was thick, evergreens were everywhere. It was wild-Vamyre hangout and She was out ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire

    But it can be leashed and harnessed, caged and forced to illuminate and warm rather than incinerate. But any caged being hungers for freedom, searching for an avenue of escape. ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    I love it! Really I can't think of anything much that could make it sound better! At first I was a little confused but nearing the second verse I caught ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love is Lillies

    Wow...You're a thinker aren't you? As in, you sit down sometimes and think about why people do stuff. You like to question things and hold true to your logic or ...

    Oct 17, 2010


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content