Random avatar

artistpersona

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Glass Box

    Thank you! My poems are very random, and I can't really explain where the inspiration comes from. This one vaguely links to my life, in which I always feel like ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Black Heart

    Thanks, I really appreciate the criticism from both of you. :) I tend to just like trying to rhyme, and don't pay attention to... anything else. Gotta work on that.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Anya's First Encounter with Jet

    Wow, this is very good. At first I didn't know if I'd like it, but I do - it reads smoothly and actually kept my attention quite well. I can't ...

    Oct 7, 2008


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings