User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Bitter Sweet Confusion

    Thank you.

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Bitter Sweet Confusion

    Thank you. This poem was actually written for a friend who is a huge fan of cliche so what she wanted is what is in it. I never chose the ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Bitter Sweet Confusion

    Thank you. This poem was actually written for a friend who is a huge fan of cliche so what she wanted is what is in it. I never chose the ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: Teacher's Pet

    You are welcome. You had rhyming in some places such as trouble- rubble, live give but at other places it did not rhyme. I don't know maybe you wanted it ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Will Return!

    Okay, I have tried my best to put in spaces between every four lines but it just does not work. Sorry, guys.

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thanks a lot.

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thanks.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thank you.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thank you.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thanks. I am happy that you liked it.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Well...

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thank you

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Plagiarized Work

    You're welcome.

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Umm.....?

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Being Myself

    Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me.

    Dec 23, 2014


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights