User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends

    Thanks

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends

    Thanks, I would try to improve it.

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: I'm Sorry

    I love your writing. Look forward to reading more of your work.

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: The Dawn of Winter (Remastered)

    Love your work!!Keep it up!

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks for your compliments!!

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks!

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Great if you gained encouragement from my poem. Thanks for the comment.

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: The Sun

    Thanks

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: The Sun

    Thanks for your feedback.

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: The Sun

    Thanks, I will try to improve on what you said. XD

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks for your review

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks, I will try to ponder on what you suggested.

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks for your encouragement.

    Aug 29, 2013


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune