-
Re: Lost the sight of her eyes
Rose, your thoughtful and beautifully articulated review is like a radiant sunrise on the horizon of my writing journey. Your words have not only illuminated the essence of my poem ...
Oct 6, 2023 -
Re: Lost the sight of her eyes
Thanks friend, you appreciate my work you make me more worthy of it. Iam really glad with your comment. And actually this poem i wrote is a protagonist so actually ...
Oct 6, 2023 -
Re: summer whisperings and autumn wisdom
You're welcome %uD83E%uDD17.
Oct 4, 2023 -
Re: Many Perspectives (s1, ep3)
You're welcome %uD83E%uDD17. Stay blessed.
Oct 3, 2023 -
Re: Many Perspectives (s1, ep3)
The story you've described seems to be a mix of suspense, mystery, and intrigue. It introduces various characters and elements that keep the reader engaged and curious about what will ...
Oct 3, 2023 -
Re: summer whisperings and autumn wisdom
The way you personified the season, is totally freaking me. I love this, I really appreciate you for your work, beside I felt this first paragraph just like for a ...
Oct 3, 2023 -
Re: Open up...let me see
I really appreciate you. Iam glad,to have such exquisite writers like you. Stay blessed
Oct 2, 2023 -
Re: Cruel Fate
Your poetic composition paints a vivid picture of nostalgia, reflecting on simpler times when the world seemed round and innocent. The contrast between then and now, with mentions of a ...
Oct 1, 2023
