User avatar

anasahmad4565

Anas Ahmad

  • Lyrics » Literature, Culture Re: This World

    Thank you so much for your incredibly thoughtful and insightful review of my lyrical poetry. I deeply appreciate the time and effort you took to analyze and understand my work. ...

    Jun 24, 2024
  • Lyrics » Literature, Culture Re: This World

    I am wholeheartedly pleased by the review you wrote and the time you took to delve into my ordinary lyrical poetry. It has been a pleasure for me. Your understanding ...

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Other » Lyrical, Technology Re: Lost in the digital age

    Dear [Moonlily],Thank you for your insightful feedback. I appreciate your positive remarks on the themes explored in my piece and your encouragement to delve deeper into the interplay between contempo

    May 27, 2024
  • Other » Lyrical, Technology Re: Lost in the digital age

    Sorry for the 2014,&2019 typing error it's second I didn't realise and just wrote them it's mean of 100%

    May 27, 2024
  • Other » Lyrical, Technology Re: Lost in the digital age

    Sorry brother, actually my phone have got some error from a long time so in my response there might be some typical mistakes like you really sorry for that, so ...

    May 27, 2024
  • Other » Lyrical, Technology Re: Lost in the digital age

    Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback! I really appreciate the time you took to read and respond to my poem. I agree with your points about ...

    May 26, 2024
  • Other » Review, Review Re: I year celebration

    Thank you! It's a pleasure for me....

    May 26, 2024
  • Other » Review, Review Re: I year celebration

    Thanks

    May 26, 2024
  • Other » Review, Review Re: I year celebration

    I really appreciate your extraordinary review. Thank you for your kind words

    May 26, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: to be known is to be loved

    I really appreciate your classy poem, I'm utterly stunned by the poem you wrote, it's totally flabbergasted. May your pen never cease writing such a classic literature poems.

    May 17, 2024
  • Script » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lost the sight of her eyes

    Yeah. Thanks for that %u2764%uFE0F%u2764%uFE0F

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Script » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lost the sight of her eyes

    Yeah. Thanks for that %u2764%uFE0F%u2764%uFE0F

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Script » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lost the sight of her eyes

    Yeah. Thanks for that %u2764%uFE0F%u2764%uFE0F

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Script » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lost the sight of her eyes

    Yeah. Thanks for that %u2764%uFE0F%u2764%uFE0F

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Script » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lost the sight of her eyes

    Thanks a lot, iam really glad with this review. Stay blessed

    Oct 6, 2023


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe