E - Everyone Language

I year celebration

by anasahmad4565

It's been a full year of supporting and working in publications. Throughout this journey, I've experienced so much, and now, as a self-publisher, I am in the process of writing a novel. The struggle, the hope—I've navigated it all, thanks to 'THE YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY.'"

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:25 am
Hijinks wrote a review...

Hi there anasahmad4565,

I'm so glad you've found your time on YWS enjoyable and useful! There is definitely so much to learn about the writing process - drafting, word vomiting, revising, editing, re-writing - and I think YWS can be a wonderful support to figure that stuff out. I mostly stick to poetry, rather than prose, so I can't say I know much about novel writing. But best of luck on writing your novel! If you post any of it here I'd be glad to read it.

In the future, this kind of thing might be more suited to post on your wall or blog! (Your wall is just your profile page and you can write a blog in the blog tab.) The Publishing Center is for things you're looking to get constructive feedback on, and it's a bit hard to give constructive feedback on something like this. But if you share this sort of thing on your wall, for instance, more people will see it and can leave comments. :)

Best,
~Hijinks

Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson