z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone Language

I year celebration

by anasahmad4565


It's been a full year of supporting and working in publications. Throughout this journey, I've experienced so much, and now, as a self-publisher, I am in the process of writing a novel. The struggle, the hope—I've navigated it all, thanks to 'THE YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY.'"


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
166 Reviews


Points: 9676
Reviews: 166

Donate
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:44 am
DreamyAlice wrote a review...



Hey there!

I totally agree, Young Writers Society, or just YWS for us is a great platform and a beautiful community for all the people who share the love of reading and writing. I hope you have enjoyed the time you have been on the site. As Hijinks already mentioned about it I won't say much about it, I hope you understood, if you still have any questions you can pm it to me or any other mods on the site (the one with the green usernames).

And it is always joyful to read how YWS has helped us all to learn and grow.
Keep Writing👍

~Alice




User avatar
455 Reviews


Points: 22098
Reviews: 455

Donate
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:25 am
Hijinks wrote a review...



Hi there anasahmad4565,

I'm so glad you've found your time on YWS enjoyable and useful! There is definitely so much to learn about the writing process - drafting, word vomiting, revising, editing, re-writing - and I think YWS can be a wonderful support to figure that stuff out. I mostly stick to poetry, rather than prose, so I can't say I know much about novel writing. But best of luck on writing your novel! If you post any of it here I'd be glad to read it.

In the future, this kind of thing might be more suited to post on your wall or blog! (Your wall is just your profile page and you can write a blog in the blog tab.) The Publishing Center is for things you're looking to get constructive feedback on, and it's a bit hard to give constructive feedback on something like this. But if you share this sort of thing on your wall, for instance, more people will see it and can leave comments. :)

Best,
~Hijinks





When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson