User avatar

allyoop

allyoop

  • Poetry » General, General Re: True To Yourself.

    I really enjoyed this piece. It has a very wise tone to it, like you know from experience that all of these things work. You are speaking to the reader ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: God

    This was an extremely interesting story to read. Is it a short story or a beginning to a book? I can see it going either way. I thought the idea ...

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenager

    I think most readers can definitely relate to this on a personal level. This piece was wonderfully worded and beautifully constructed. Your verb choice especially caught my attention ( terrorizing, ...

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: School's Out

    This was a humorous and very true poem that I think a lot of readers can relate to. We all desire the fun and time of the summer months, but ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Skinny Love

    This was excellent and I was hooked from the first text conversation. The relationship between Landon and Kenna was enviable and something that I think a lot of people crave. ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Am Alone Ch.1

    Over all, the plot was enticing and suspenseful. The sentences were very short and made the piece sound choppy and scattered. There were a few capitalization errors as well as ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And isn't that unfair

    This was fantastic. As a reader, I could feel the pain that you were feeling as though the poem was about me and my life. It was well written and ...

    Jan 23, 2016


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell