User avatar

afeefah

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Thank you to everyone who has reviewed! Your advice is much appreciated! :smt003 Chapter 6 Seconds are minutes and minutes are hours as Venro and I wait for Seqain to ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 5 Ashuthaka pads into the room, his eyes flashing with surprise as he realises I’ve discovered how to change. I can tell that he senses my inexperience. My initial ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Thanks everyone foryour reviews, especially on Chapter One, I basically re-wrote it :D ! Music and Phantom,thanks for putting up with my typos and grammatical errors. :roll: Thanks again! :wink: ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Which path to take?

    Thanks a lot Stella! Your review really helped. *Goes away and makes corrections* Afeefah :D

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 4 It’s almost twenty to three when I leave Seqain and Venro. The sun has been swamped by dark clouds and it begins to rain heavily. I walk a ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 3 I wake up and, for a moment, stare around in confusion before remembering where I am. I look at my watch.11:00am. I blink in surprise at how late ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tainted Soul part 2

    hi again! wow. what else can i say. this is amazing. carry on writing and PM me when you have more please! Afeefah :)

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 2 The man stares at me with golden cat-like eyes. His hair is golden too, but with black streaks in it. “Hello?” the man says. I look away and ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wingless Girl

    Hi. This was really interesting and it pulled me into it straight away. i agree with what you said about Dr. Irvin being...slightly weird but it does catch your attention. ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Thanks for the feedback. im not really that good at grammar and stuff so your help is really appreciated. i'm going to leave the first four chapters on and cut ...

    Apr 21, 2009


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell