User avatar

adale15es

adale15es

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: When Games Come to Life (chapter 1)

    Thank you so much for the review, I will get started on fixing things and making changes here right away!

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: When Games Come to Life (chapter 1)

    Thank you for your review, I will definitely edit this story... It clearly needs it!

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dusk

    thank you for the review! I actually wrote this poem a long time ago, I just wanted to see what people would think. I'm really not much of a poet. ...

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dusk

    OK thank you! I'll see what I can do to improve.

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sea Side Memories

    aww thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sea Side Memories

    It does help. Thank you very much for the feed back!

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sea Side Memories

    yeah I was a little lost for titles when I posted it. Do you know if you can go back and change them?

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sea Side Memories

    thank you for your feed back! I'll definitely take it into account.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Adieu

    wonderful short-story, and very well written! Despite the lack of background knowledge to the character's situation I find I can still feel her sense of urgency and sorrow. It would ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Stone Project

    wow this is really good! I love the way you introduce the characters, you make them seem very life like and full of animation.

    Jan 15, 2013


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper