-
Re: Lonely Girl
Okay guys, I changed it...A LOT! I don't know if it sucks any less than the first. So I'd love any advice u have. I think all i might have ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: 95% of America
Well, I for one really like this poem. It kind of reminds me of a much better version of an "I Am" poem. You know, that little think your fourth ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Unbroken Ice
you are the sky, but I am no more than a jumping fish. Great beginning, and great metaphor! I really like this line, but... I am caught in a frozen ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: um ... Just don't smear me Ok?
First off, as a general thing, your capitalization and punctuation is all weird and off. I trust you can fix that on your own according to your poetic desires. :D ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Moonlite Beach
The waves mighty roar Crash upon the ocean shore, Easy breezes blow by softly, Water caresses against the skin Moonlight shines below so gently Footsteps make an impression, Along the ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: The Happy
Oh my good golly gosh! You deserve to be showered in confetti and hugs. *showers anti-pop in confetti and hugs* This is quite hilarious. I love silly little poems like ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: imperfect
so what? i didn't know you knew, but you didn't let me know This is a little bit repetitive in here. I'm sure you could phrase it better. i expected ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: A Burning Cigarette / I have judged
I like the idea of the poem. People are prone to judge based on first impressions, and though the speaker never comes out to say it, I catch a little ...
Jan 31, 2009
