User avatar

ab2heaven

  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    thank you!

    Jun 4, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    sweet! thank you!

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    thank you!

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    thanks a lot!

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Who I Am.

    Wow!its very nice! Just wanted to know what exactly are you concluding on this poem? Dont get me wrong...The words are well phrased and well written, just needed a clarification ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Who I Am.

    Wow!its very nice! Just wanted to know what exactly are you concluding on this poem? Dont get me wrong...The words are well phrased and well written, just needed a clarification ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: love....<3 its beautiful!

    Hey..thanks a lot for reviewing! I shall look into the typo errors! yeah...love does crazy things to people! Thank you once again! :)

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: love....<3 its beautiful!

    Hey thank you for taking time to review...thank you for your feedback...I required them and I shall use them! Next time I right I shall make it more clear and ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The art of life

    very cool!

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fire

    wow!! very captivating!

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: fiery love

    aww...thats very sweet! nice!

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Why the Long Face?

    its very cute!! but depressing.....very well written! keep writng!

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: .

    its very well written!!:)

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Pandas Are Perfect

    its cute...keep writing

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    its very nice,its good to read and interesting!

    Apr 18, 2014


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx