-
Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1
actual reminder now sent
May 19, 2016 -
Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1
I am happy that you enjoyed my idea, and hope you are willing to continue reading. Hm, I had three paragraphs worth of information on his other choices, but as ...
May 19, 2016 -
Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1
twas doing that as a joke
May 18, 2016 -
Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1
Happy you liked it. I can understand being busy, so don't worry.
May 18, 2016 -
Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1
remind given, with sparkles.
May 18, 2016 -
Re: The tower with one window.
Hm, how I talk is admittedly kind of weird, that sentence you showed as a example sounds quite natural to me. Beyond that thank you, I shall keep your thoughts ...
Jan 28, 2016 -
Re: The tower with one window.
Thanks for your thoughts, for my next practice short story I will take them into account. P.S Stories don't begin on the first page, nor end on the last. I ...
Jan 28, 2016 -
Re: Childish memories
Happy you enjoyed, thank you.
Jan 22, 2016 -
Re: Childish memories
Late reply of thank you.
Jan 22, 2016 -
Re: Childish memories
Very late reply of thank you.
Jan 22, 2016 -
Re: In my mind I dream.
I disagree on the ! as it would imply excitement, I rather the tone be what ever the reader sees through these paragraphs. Hm, how would my abuse of font ...
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: In my mind I dream.
Would it? I was not sure about if it would be other or short story. As they sort of are a collection of short short stories. I have a problem ...
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: Denied: Chapter 1- Part 1
Well since you offered. *pms*
Jul 2, 2014 -
Re: Denied: Chapter 1- Part 1
*Zolen sends a attempt to explain in the hopes that maybe this person can explain how to hint at it all better.*
Jul 2, 2014 -
Re: Denied: Chapter 1- Part 1
Yap this is a prologue in intent, however I am trying out a theory I heard that claiming it is the first part of a chapter, results in more people ...
Jul 2, 2014
