User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 10

    It's a day by day thing, everything is planned out exactly, the problem is, in reality the protagonist is as old as these days, build up spread across each day, ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    *shrug* True I suppose, if the poem is not good enough for anyone to care enough to look deeper, then there is no point to any deeper meaning. All they ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    This poem is only depressing if you think it is. The poem repeatedly asked what the point of dying for someone or something. For example. The whole world won't mean ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    the*

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    or heart or soul or anything else, the repeats are meant to be definers for you, how you define those repeats sets the tone of them poem.

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    The problem with a poem where you are meant to not be direct, is that there is a range to it all. Allowing the reader some room to make their ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: If I die for you or I die for you

    The meaning was emotionally or physically.

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    I typed img instead of quote, sorry.

    Aug 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    I have no idea who Princess Boysenberry is Reference to the icon of damsels in distress, princess peach. The name a Asian butt joke. 'Boysenberry' is a word with the ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    It's good to be enthusiastic about your story, if you don't like it then it'd be quite hard to write it. SO long winded is good. I tend to get ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Going to review this later. Leaving this as a self reminder.

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 9

    #funsize

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 1

    Don't have time to right now, but remind me in a day or two to review this. Seems interesting.

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 9

    @Lightsong #allthehope

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 9

    Thank you very much for sharing your impressions of the chapter. Can you explain how exactly you were confused by my explanation on enchanting? The problem with knowing everything about ...

    Aug 6, 2016


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe